General Terms and Conditions of
Congresservice Alpin Convention GmbH (titled Alpin Convention)
§ 1 Scope
The regulations of these Terms and Conditions apply for all contracts of our business domains. Special agreements with clients are preferred these regulations. Others or terms differing to these terms on the part of the client are only acceptable by us if we agree expressively to these ones in written form.
§ 2 Conclusion of the Contract
Alpin Convention can accept an offer within two weeks provided an inquiry can be regarded as an offer according § 145 Bürgerliches Gesetzbuch.
§ 3 Cancellation
(1) Notices of cancellation have to be made in writing concerning their legal effect. Cancellations made as of six weeks prior to the event Alpin Convention reserves the right to charge compensation up to 20% of the expected sales according to the offer.
Cancellations made as of three weeks prior to the event 50% and as of one week prior to the event 100% are charged. Excluded is the request for payment of expenses that originate from the preparation of the event (travel expenses etc).
(2) Additional fees for cancellation, which are brought to account by our service partners, have basically to be paid by you.
§ 4 Copyrights and Data Protection
(1) Alpin Convention reserves copyrights and property rights for all documents such as calculations, drawings etc made available to the client by placing the order. These documents are only accessible for third parties after consultation with Alpin Convention.
(2) If there is not made a contract within the time stated according to § 2 these documents have to be returned to Alpin Convention promptly.
(3) Personal data needed for transactions are recorded and where required for processing used within the scope of protection of confidence.
§ 5 Prices and Modes of Payment
(1) All offers are subject to confirmation and without engagement.
(2) All services offered are quoted plus meals for staff members of Alpin Convention GmbH and the artists booked by it.
(3) All prices are quoted plus VAT.
(4) The client has to pay a deposit of 20% of the total price with the placing of order and additional 80% two weeks prior to the event.
(5) Payments need to be made exclusively on the account mentioned overleaf.
(6) A cash discount is only allowable with a written agreement.
(7) The (outstanding -) payment must take place within ten days on receipt of invoice.
(8) Interests for default amounting to 8% are charged to the particular base lending rate of the European Central Bank. The assertion of higher interests for default is reserved.
§ 6 Default of Acceptance
If the client defaults to accept the contract or breaches other obligations to co-operate culpably so Alpin Convention is entitled to demand claims for the loss occurred including possible additional expenses. Further claims are reserved.
§ 7 Liability
Alpin Convention is only liable for claims caused by intent and gross negligence in connection with the event that accrue the client. Herewith further claims are excluded.
§ 8 Others
(1) This contract and the entire terms and conditions of contract are subject to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany. Place of head office: Congresservice Alpin Convention GmbH, Bahhofstr. 30, 82467 Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Commercial Registry Number Munich 102275.
(2) Exclusive venue for all disagreements developing from the contract is the district court Garmisch-Partenkirchen or the land court Munich / Innsbruck.
(3) Changes and supplements require a written form. This also applies for changes concerning this written form clause.
(4) If single regulations of this contract are ineffective or become ineffective or containing a breach the other regulations remain unaffected of it. In this case the applicable law obtains that corresponds the most to the economic purpose of the ineffective regulation.